Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 10 Sneakers of 2010

10
This star wars Collab was not a "Hyped" release but smooth materials nice design and the overall clean look garners this Adidas collab a spot at number 10!!!

9
The Burn Rubber....... Do I need to say more???


8
Nike Sb Skunk this concept was one of the best concept shoes I seen in a few years!! This was for my smokers out there!!!!!!!!!

7
Infrared Jordan 6 is easily one of the most sought after shoe and with its return in the infamous infrared pack makes it a 2 for 1 deal!

6
The Bin 23 Collection. I couldnt just pick one soooo ima say the collection comes in at number 6 with premium leathers and detailed design. It brings class to the Air Jordan Legacy

5
Copper Foams!!! With all the foamposites that released in 2010 this has got to be the hottest... Showing love to lil Penny!! I miss those days!!

4
The Charity 3 gives a unique spin on a classic model.... Being that this is the first time the Jordan 3 had an ice sole and being that the proceeds went to charity makes this one of the better shoes of the decade!!!

3
This shoe speaks for itself!!

2
This is number 2 because of the hype..... But it still stands as an awesome shoe. Its one of the top 10 shoes of the decade also!! What other shoe caused a riot???.......

1
This is one of the prettiest shoes I've seen in my life! The materials mixed with this beautiful colorway mixed with the limited accessibilty equals an instant classic!! Now tell me what shoe resells for 1000 BUCKS...... The Parra X Patta Am1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment